Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Enhance!

STB of Enhance fame sends me another video, which was labeled legit.

I believe it right up until the panorama demo in which it fills in the missing hills. I don't believe that that a program can come up with an esthetically pleasing downhill slope for the hills at the far right which don't match the uphill slant in the original photo the program has to work with. Esthetically pleasing, yes, but logically and algorithmically it makes no sense.

Original here.



I love photoshop, but I don't believe this. Is it April 1st?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.