Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am here, I've been reading

Round up of teh internets:

Trellick Tower, for bees: here

Dean Fertita (of the Dead Weather and Queens of the Stone Age) had an album out a few months ago. I bought it and was wowed. It's like Brendan Benson with strange yet logical twists. It's still in the car, which might not sound great to you, but means that I never brought it back in to put on the rip for mp3 pile - because I keep playing it. It was released on a German label with zero promotion, but they must be getting their act together, as their Facebook page appeared a day or so ago here. Seriously, Hello=Fire, despite having a name that cannot be found by search engine and which wasn't even promoted by Dean himself (keeping manfully mum during Dead Weather interviews) is worth a listen.

The Nine Doctors as you've never seen them before.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.