Thursday, March 04, 2010

Lou Reed, former transo

Here is Lou Reed in 1974 being not so much interviewed as being cross-examined, by journalists intent on getting themselves on reality TV. Except reality TV wasn't invented until 30 years later, and Lou didn't give a flying shit about their questions.

Nice seventies artefact, found via Doc 40.



The journalists' sense of entitlement is astonishing. What in the world made them think Reed was obliged to answer questions like these?

Luckily he was up to the job.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.