Sunday, February 22, 2015

Foster the People: Pumped Up Kicks (video)

I heard this while I was having a nice gyro salad at a local eatery. Or rather I didn't hear it, until the chorus came up. I became suddenly convinced that Marc Bolan was alive, writing and singing here in 2015.

I'm a bit late to the party. It's four years old and has a hundred fifty seven million views. Not sure how that happens as I'm quite convinced that's more people than have even looked at YouTube, never mind listened to this. But that's as maybe.

Foster the People's Pumped Up Kicks. Transmitting live from Marc Bolanville.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's actually "kicks" as in shoes. Meaning it's against the cool kids, the fashionable ones.

- Cooke the younger.

Lyle Hopwood said...

Oops. Corrected. Ta.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.