Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Jack White: That Black Bat Licorice (video)

Just released, an interactive video for Black Bat Licorice.

There are three views, and you  switch between them using the B (for Bens) and 3 (for Jack White III) keys.  Quite a mysterious video to go with the mysterious lyrics. If you know what "she's built for speed like a black castrum doloris" means, please let me know.

Unfortunately, they didn't make it embeddable on old persons' media like Blogger. You can embed it on Facebook, or send it via Twitter, or Tumblr, or email it. But the embed code doesn't work here on a blog.


Interested parties will just have to press this button. 

(Hot tip: If you have a Chrome browser, download this extension and use it to download the video. Then you can watch all three at once in split screen like it was 1967 all over again!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
I sometimes mention a product on this blog, and I give a URL to Amazon or similar sites. Just to reassure you, I don't get paid to advertise anything here and I don't get any money from your clicks. Everything I say here is because I feel like saying it.